The RIPE Fellowship Programme covers travel, accommodation and a full-week meeting ticket. The purpose of the fellowship is to support successful candidates in their professional or academic career development, allow them to participate in policy discussions, and to network with industry peers and others at the event.
- 16 December 2019 – application opens
- 9 February 2020 – deadline for applications
- 10-16 February 2020 – candidates selected
- 17-21 February 2020 – successful candidates contacted
- Work or study in the field of Internet technology or a field relevant to the RIPE community
- Live or work in the RIPE NCC service region (Europe, the Middle East and parts of Central Asia)
- Able to obtain an entry visa to the host country of the RIPE Meeting
- Agree to share knowledge gained with the local Internet community and/or RIPE community.
RIPE Fellows receive:
- Full-week ticket for RIPE Meeting
- Economy travel to/from home country to RIPE Meeting
- Five nights accommodation near the RIPE Meeting venue
- The opportunity to partner with a RIPE community mentor
- The opportunity to apply as a returning fellow for a future RIPE Meeting