Networking with RIPE Meeting attendees has never been easier!
The RIPE Networking App is built by the RIPE NCC and uses open-source software.
Here’s what you can use the App for:
- Schedule meetings with app users throughout the meeting week
- Send direct messages to fellow app users
- Create a profile for yourself and use tags to show what interests you
- Search for other app users by name, organisation and title
- View the RIPE 80 Meeting attendee list, even those not using the app. This is available once attendees are ‘checked in’ at the venue
- Customise your schedule by showing when you are busy or available, or even schedule overlapping meetings
- Filter your meetings list to only view your upcoming meetings
- View the meeting agenda
- Receive updates from the event organisers
Get the RIPE Networking App
To learn more, check out the RIPE Labs article.
Did you use the app at a previous RIPE Meeting? Please make sure you have selected the correct event. Use the Switch Events option and select RIPE 80.